RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. AAB INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 is a film festival with live screening in front of live audiences open to all Organization /Agency /Independent /Producer/Directors.
2. Submission will be accepted through submission partners.
3. All submissions are final. No withdraw after complete submission.
5. All genre films will be accepted.
6. All Selected films will require HD format of the film on festival demand for screening purpose through Dropbox or WeTransfer.
7. All films which are selected/nominated for the festival screening will be informed only by emails & listed on the festival website.
8. No inquiries or arguments will be entertained regarding non selected films. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
9. All non-English foreign language films / regional language Indian films must have English subtitles.
10. Festival organizers will not be responsible if the film is not screened due to film format problem.
11. Festival director reserve the rights to disqualify any film on certain grounds.
12. Each entry will be accompanied by non-refundable fees.
13. The festival authorities will have the right to retain copies of each film and the material send as part of our festival library & can be screened in for Education, promotion, awareness & non-commercial purposes.
14. The excerpts from films send for AAB INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 can be shown on the Indian / Int. T.V. / Local Network / Internet etc. For Promotional / Publicity.
15. Films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. Etc presented in their film
16. Entrants agree that AAB INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 organizers will not be held liable for any copyright violations by you or your films.
17. AAB INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 reserves the right to not screen any film for any reason it deems valid.
18. AAB VIEW INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 will communicate all details through email communications only, so please give authorizes email and respond to emails asap. No phone call inquiries.
19. Entrance fee is non-refundable. Entries will not be processed without entry fee payment. No refund for not selected films and incomplete entries.
20. AAB INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 organizers reserve rights change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants
21. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
22. Festival Director reserve the right to take all decision about the festival
23. The code of conduct will have to be strictly followed by the entrants; misbehavior will lead to disqualification & legal actions.
24. AAB INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL and organizers reserve the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
25. The decision of the management is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Films once entered infest will not be allowed to be withdrawn. Participation in the AAB INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 implies acceptance of all these rules.
27. The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all no inquiries or arguments will be entertained
28. Agree on the above terms & conditions of AAB INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2018 organizing committee and promise to abide by it.
29. The applicant agrees to have read and accepted the rules & regulations for participation in the Lake View International Film Festival The applicant confirms that he/she has the requisite authority or has obtained the requisite authority from the producer/right holder to enter this film in the Lake View Independent Film Festival and make available the print for screening. Under NO circumstance, the authorities of AAB International Film Festival and Competition will entertain or be answerable to anyone else apart from the applicant.